Friday, January 9, 2015

Another Try

Well another week has passed in my boring life. It wasn't all that bad I don't suppose. However, another weekend and I'm alone. I should be used to it by now and I am but oh so tired of it. I find myself wanting to snipe at people online who are positive. I just don't have that spirit. It was passed through heredity to be negative. Mom says she is positive but really she can make anything negative; especially if it is some thing where I may or may not have acted correctly.

This week work was up and down. The students were back so I tried to tone down my personality somewhat. I thought it worked with my favorite student I had observed but after adding each other on Facebook he failed to respond to a message I sent. Oh well. Then one I thought was flirty ended up being engaged. I don't know what was the deal there. My coworker is trying to set me up with a maintenance man but my boss think that the dude has asperger's or something so that is off putting. I mean I would hope I could land a guy without developmental problems. Mom of course blamed me for my coworker doing that because I let her know I was desperate. That negative talk is soul sapping. But perhaps she's right. I tried not to overly talk too anyone. I also scared the older guy away when he was texting me about kids and I wasn't warm to the idea. I figured he was searching for a younger chick for spawn. I found the whole conversation creepy since we hadn't even dated and he gets on the kid topic.

Yesteray I had to call in sick after I got ill from the sub shop on campus. Art least I think that was the culprit. I felt terrible all Wednesday night and all day. I felt bad being sick. At least I was more accepted being sick than back at the paper. You'd get shamed into working sick and I did!

Another round of ugly weather will hurt my spirit for days. It really gets to me. The grayness just makes me sad on top of being generally depressed. I guess I should get to sleep before I drop my phone on my face while blogging. Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment