For all my hopes that 2014 would be good. It was horrible. Started horrible, continued to be horrible, and the brief time in the summer when I thought things would get better I only got stomped on again. My bad year has made me more disgusted with people in general. But I am used to disappointment and jerks so I'll just keep on.
One thing I wanted to do is post the songs of 2014 that got my through.
Shake it Off -Taylor Swift
Rollercoaster -Luke Bryan
Happy - Pharrel
Somewhere in my Car -Keith Urban
Dark Horse -Katy Perry
Demons and Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Lonely Eyes -Chris Young
Crash my Party -Luke Bryan
and other songs too but I'm not in the mood to write too much.
Rollercoaster -Luke Bryan
Happy - Pharrel
Somewhere in my Car -Keith Urban
Dark Horse -Katy Perry
Demons and Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Lonely Eyes -Chris Young
Crash my Party -Luke Bryan
and other songs too but I'm not in the mood to write too much.
I'm just so mentally exhausted and heartbroken but it can't last forever. I hope not. I may edit this post tomorrow with more songs and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment