This is one of my favorite Diamond Rio songs. I loved the video. I have had a crush on Marty Roe for a long time. Even as the band ages they remain one of my favorite country bands.
But I picked it as my soundtrack for this post because of feeling so fed up with my town and that there is nothing new here. Just the same as it was when I was a kid. I had a case of road rage when I got off work today. Slow moving traffic grinds my gears. But at least there isn't traffic jams.
Work today was more of the shipping loads of books to different college bookstores all over. I have enjoyed learning this skill set. It is quiet and I feel kind of like a librarian. I have learned a lot of knowledge on ISBN numbers and how books are shipped and sold. There is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes.
My bummer of the day was hearing Sidnie got sick and we postponed the visit until her birthday in a few weeks. I am sad but the weather is lousy so best to stay home.
I got home and started chatting up my friends. It has been a good evening. Tonight I was messaging Justin from Ohio and we exchanged numbers. I told him I had only given my number to one friend from the Internet. However, I think he is a good guy. I want to call in on the 90s at 9 and make a request sometime soon. I want to pick a good song too. It is nice to find a kindred spirit.
Sidnie texted me that she was IMing a guy she was playing Trivia Crack with. She was nervous but was chatting. I told her that it can be fun. She did she was dipping her toe into the water. Hope he is a real person. I have only had suspicions a couple of times that someone was strange. I avoided them once I got creeped out. Well must go to bed. It is getting late.
No comments:
Post a Comment